These sweet and savory carrot fries can be served as a side to a meal or as a tasty treat. They are a healthy alternative to fried potatoes that the entire family can enjoy. This delicious finger food will have your baby crawling back for more!
Here's how to make them...
1. Clean and peel your carrots.
2. Trim the ends and cut them in halves. Later cut into julienne sticks.
3. Lay carrot sticks on a sheet pan. Drizzle olive oil and your choice of seasonings such as salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder. Mix all the carrot sticks in order to evenly spread the oil and seasoning onto each carrot.
4. Bake in the oven or in the air fryer at 450F for 15 minutes. Later, remove from the oven and turn the carrot sticks. Bake for another 15 minutes at 450F.
5. Serve them with a dip or alone. Either option is delicious! Enjoy!